1. What is your username, how long have you been watching the competition, and how did you find this comunity?
My username is brokenhearted42. I only started watching the competition the past cycle, but I loved it. I thought Lovisa was really talented so I continued to watch the competition closely. Then I decided to enter.
I don't remember well how I found the community, but I believe I did a search on America's Next Top Model (love that show!) and this community came up.
2. Who is your biggest role model?
I don't really have a specific role model, I try to be the best person I can be. Of course I do look up to some people, in different areas. For example, I look up to Fiona Apple musically, she's my music role model. I also look up to my family in different aspects, my mom's strength, my dad's optimism and kindness, my brother's laid-back nature and intelligence. But like I said, I try to be the best I can be.
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a model?
My biggest strenght is that I'm not scared of cameras and I show myself as I am in front of them. My biggest weakness is my posture. I need to work on that. Also, flashlights blind me a lot, I need to work on getting used to them.
4. Are you persuing modeling as a career, or is it just a hobby?
It's just a hobby. My height wouldn't allow me to be a model professionally. Still, if I had the chance, maybe I would pursue it as a career. I'm so young yet, I really haven't decided what I want to do with my future. Since it is something very important, I want to take the most time I can to make that decision so then I'll be really sure that's what I want to do.
5. If you could be signed to any modeling agency in the world, which would it be?
IMG Models. They have signed some of the best models in the world, and have obviously helped them become so and put them in the spotlight.
6. Are there any events or occasions that may interfere with your performance in the competition?
Not currently. Maybe if I have exams, I might have to rush my photoshoots, but I'm sure I'll be able to work it out. I'm usually organized, and I'm good at managing my time to do everything I need to do. Besides, I'm really interested in this competition so I'll be sure to make time for it always.
7. Who do you think will be your biggest competition?
I think everyone is good and special in their own ways, so they all are a big competition. I'm really interested in seeing how the first photoshoots will come out for everyone :)
8. If you’re under 18, do your parents know that you’re participating in this competition?
No, they don't know. We don't really talk about what I do on the internet, because they trust me as I'm very responsible with it.
9. Please give at least one photoshoot idea. Please make sure that it has not been done here before.
Disney princesses, like Snow White, Cinderella, the Sleeping Beauty.
Movie posters. Represent a movie poster of a specific movie.
Hobbies. Represent your hobbies.
10. Who is your favorite supermodel, and why?
Alessandra Ambrosio. She's beautiful, but she also has this great personality. She's smart, really nice and elegant. She always has a smile on her face, and she has so much presence. She has also known how to build up her career, and you have to admire her for that.