1.What is your username, how long have you been watching
the competition, and how did you find this comunity?
My username is mystikminx, I've been watching this
competition all the way back since Cycle 4/5 and I honestly cannot remember how I found it. I was probably looking for modeling communities and stumbled upon this one.
2. Who is your biggest role model?
My mother, because she has overcomes all sorts of "obstacles" like they aren't even there, and doesn't let anyone tell her she can't do something.
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a model?
Strengths: Like to be creative and try new things, determined to make it.
Weaknesses: I can get stuck in a rut and not make the needed impact.
4. Are you persuing modeling as a career, or is it just a hobby?
I would like it to be a career but I wouldn't make it my only one because its a very fickle world.
5. If you could be signed to any modeling agency in the world, which would it be?
DNA, IMG, or Major
6. Are there any events or occasions that may interfere
with your performance in the competition?
I'll be doing a lot of work and classes for real-estate stuff so I might be under some heavy time constraints to do the photoshoots in. But I'm sure I can work around those to give it my all.
7. Who do you think will be your biggest competition?
Chelsea, Calli, Lucia, and Val because I think they fit the normal "model" look, but I think girls like Balquis, Beth and Evangaline have a more exotic-model look, which can work better than just pretty or cute. Its hard to decide who are my faves or who are my competition, I guess we'll have to see how it all pans out during competition!
8. If you’re under 18, do your parents know that you’re
participating in this competition?
N/A, because I am way older than 18.
9. Please give atleast one photoshoot idea. Please make sure that it has not been done here before.
Movement shoot...dancing, jumping, running, all with evening gowns and heels on.
10. Who is your favorite supermodel, and why?
Its a definite tie between Adriana Lim and Alessandra Ambrosio. They both have different looks and bodies, and give off different vibes, altho they both model for Victoria's Secret. I think I admire Adriana more for her glossy looks and Alessandra for her energy.