1. What is your username, how long have you been watching the competition, and how did you find this comunity?
My username is prostheticoma, I've been watching this competition since last cycle, and I found this community through my friend Elise.
2. Who is your biggest role model? My mother is my role model. She's made it through tough times and still emerged a strong and kind human being.
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a model? My strengths are my bone structure and creativity. My weaknesses are my uncertainty and semi-awkwardness.
4. Are you persuing modeling as a career, or is it just a hobby? I did a little modeling and beauty pageants when I was younger, and I recently tried out for America's Next Top Model. I need to improve before I pursue more, but I'm definitely planning on it.
5. If you could be signed to any modeling agency in the world, which would it be? Elite was the home to supermodels like Naomi Campbell, Linda Evangelista and Cindy Crawford. They represent girls who become living legends and that is what I plan to be.
6. Are there any events or occasions that may interfere with your performance in the competition? No. I'm 100% dedicated.
7. Who do you think will be your biggest competition? Calli looks alot like Caridee from ANTM. I have A feeling she will have amazing pictures like her too.
8. If you’re under 18, do your parents know that you’re participating in this competition? I'm 18.
9. Please give atleast one photoshoot idea. Please make sure that it has not been done here before. A horror shoot, with either monster or victim looks. Or both.
10. Who is your favorite supermodel, and why? Kate Moss, although scandalous, is a beautiful and talented supermodel. She bounces back from any bad press and is the definition of a rockstar model.