1. What is your username, how long have you been watching the competition, and how did you find this community?
My username is angelic_brat, and I’ve been watching this competition since about halfway thru Cycle 9, which I found when searching for communities interested in modeling.
2. Who is your biggest role model?
At the risk of sounding clichéd, I’m going to have to say my role model is my mom.
3. What are your strengths and weaknesses as a model?
My strengths would include my enthusiasm for the industry, be it behind the scenes or in front of the camera, and that I photograph well. My weaknesses would be my looks, since it isn’t easy to find a commercial market looking ‘different’, as it’s hard to pinpoint what my nationality is, and my inexperience, and with it a degree of shyness, which I wish to overcome.
4. Are you pursuing modeling as a career, or is it just a hobby?
I’m currently signed under a few local talent agencies, but it’s unlikely to be anything full-time in the near future as I’m currently focusing on my education.
5. If you could be signed to any modeling agency in the world, which would it be?
I would love to be signed to Ford Models.
6. Are there any events or occasions that may interfere with your performance in the competition?
I do have exams coming up in May/June but it’s unlikely to interfere with the time I’ve set aside for the competition. I’ve been able to balance my time well in the past, for example when I’ve had an exam after which was my college theatre production, with no compromise in performance in either. I’m confident I’ll be able to do both well.
7. Who do you think will be your biggest competition?
Oh wow, I can’t tell now. Everyone has a different look and style, so at this moment EVERYONE is my biggest competition.
8. If you’re under 18, do your parents know that you’re participating in this competition?
Not applicable. = P
9. Please give at least one photoshoot idea. Please make sure that it has not been done here before.
Culture pride – each contestant dresses up in their cultural get-up, worn either traditionally or given a modern twist.
Emotions – face-shots, probably with make-up, displaying varying emotions.
The Sporty look – fashion spread of the contestants’ favourite sport, preferably action shots.
10. Who is your favorite supermodel, and why?
I am currently in love with Jessica Stam. She’s so versatile and can swing between commercial and high fashion almost flawlessly, at least in my opinion. Her amazing blue eyes and confident yet approachable aura in photos or on the runway is what sells so well. She can even pull off being a redhead, blonde and brunette! I also admire Lily Cole, she’s so professional as a model, has a great body AND she got into Oxford.